Sweepstakes Rules and Terms
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
3. DURATION: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 a.m. PT on February 8, 2017 and ends 11:59 p.m. PT on February 15, 2017.
4. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS: By submitting your entry via Instagram and/or Twitter, you agree to do business with TieTheKnot.org electronically. By agreeing to do business electronically, you (i) consent to the electronic communication and delivery of all documents related to the Website, the Sweepstakes and all other services provided via the Website, (ii) agree that your act of clicking your consent to these Official Rules is a binding form of your electronic signature, which you agree binds you to these Official Rules, (iii) represent that you have Internet access and a valid e-mail address enabling you access to the Website and to receive communications and documents electronically, and (iv) represent that you have a printer or other device to print or otherwise save communications and documents including, without limitation, these Official Rules and that you have, in fact, printed or otherwise saved a copy of these Official Rules for your records. This consent is effective unless and until you withdraw it. You may withdraw your consent to electronic communication and delivery of documents, update your contact information, or request a paper copy of these Official Rules at any time.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Employees of Tie The Knot or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or agencies, or members of their immediate families, or persons living in same household of each, are not eligible to enter or win. Open only to persons 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, who are permanent legal residents of the 48 contiguous states of the U.S. who are physically located and legally residing therein. Entrants must have either a valid social security number, a valid U.S. personal tax identification number. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. This sweepstakes is void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and where prohibited by law.
6. PRIZE: There will be three grand-prize winners. This winner will receive a bow tie from Tie The Knot with a retail price notification that will be delivered with the product (depending on what products end up in the box). Prize is nontransferable. All taxes associated with the redemption of the prize(s) are the responsibility of the winner(s).
7. ENTRY: Entries must be submitted through online platforms as instructed. Online entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. PT on February 15, 2017. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of social media account submitted at the time of registration. The use of automatic or robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited.
8. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor assumes no responsibility and is not liable for entries that are lost, delayed, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, and Sponsor assumes no responsibility and is not liable for system errors and failures, mechanical equipment malfunctions, viruses, hacker attacks, faulty transmissions, or other telecommunications malfunctions, and for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of the Sweepstakes or the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes, if the Sweepstakes becomes corrupted in any manner, or if any unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor affects the administration or proper play or conduct of the Sweepstakes, and to select the Winner as chosen by Jesse Tyler Ferguson from all eligible entries received prior to the corruption. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. All entries are the property of Sponsor.
9. WINNERS: Three grand-prize winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received on February 16, 2017. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The Winners will be notified by Sponsor by social media platform. Undeliverable e-mail notification or failure to respond to prize notification given by phone by the Winners within 24 hours of receiving such message will result in forfeiture of the Prize. In the event of prize forfeiture by a Winner, Sponsor will select an alternative Winner as chosen by Jesse Tyler Ferguson from among all eligible entries. The Prize will be awarded. The Winner's names will be posted on the Tie The Knot's social media sites, and also may be requested from Sponsor by sending a SASE to Sponsor at the address below.
10. PERMISSION TO USE NAME/LIKENESS. The Winners, by submitting an entry via Instagram and/or Twitter, grant permission to have his or her name, city, photograph and/or likeness used worldwide in any manner the Sponsor may deem appropriate for advertising, trade and/or promotional purposes without additional compensation or right of review, including without limitation, posting the Winners name on the TieTheKnot.org website (including social networking sites) unless prohibited by law.
11. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each entrant, by entering the Sweepstakes, and the Winners, by accepting the Prize, releases the Sponsor, and Sponsor's subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for any damage, loss or injury resulting from or arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes, and, as to the Winners, the acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize. The Winners must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release prior to receiving the Prize.
12. SPONSOR: Tie The Knot c/o Bemel & Ross, located at 11601 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 2150, Los Angeles, CA 90025. Send post cards and Winner lists requests to: Tie The Knot c/o Bemel & Ross, 11601 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 2150, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
13. GOVERNING LAW. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of California. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Los Angeles County, California for the resolution of any disputes.