Tie The Knot is excited to partner with The Trevor Project as part of it's #GiveOUT campaign: 5 weeks of giving to support LGBTQ rights. All profits raised via the sale of our bow ties between December 4 and December 10 will be donated to The Trevor Project.
The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people ages 13-24. The Trevor Project is committed to assisting the LGBTQ youth community in the years ahead:
- In the days following the election, more youth reached out to Trevor’s life-saving programs than ever before.
- Young people who have been calling The Trevor Project have expressed anxiety about losing their rights and many of them are fearful for their safety.
- The best way to alleviate the anxiety that a young person may be feeling is to reach out and let them know you care about them and that you are there for them. It only takes one supportive adult to save a young person's life. (Volunteer with The Trevor Project)
- The Trevor Project is the only national, accredited organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ youth under 25 years of age.
- Every day, The Trevor Project is continuing the fight to save the lives of LGBTQ youth, 24/7.